Embossed Flowers

8.21.2009

I really like how this card turned out. I cut a window in the front of the card and boarded it with two scallop frames (I made these myself). So you can see the flower on the outside of the card and in the inside when you open it.
Supplies: Card Stock- Black and White / Cuttle Bug A2 Folder- Bloom Dots /Sentiment Stamp- CTMH D1187 "For Every Occasion" / Brads- Black / Sizzix Die- Funky Tags / CTMH Ink Pad- Black / Flower- Sandy Lion Essentials "Black Sketch Flowers"

10 comments:

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

oh my, I luv it too....it is adorable!

enjoy *~*

TannyP said...

I can see why you like how it turned out - it's beautiful! Great job!!

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card...I love it!!

Michelle Forrest said...

Adorable card! Love the black and white!

Vicki said...

Wonderful card! Beautiful work! Blessings to you!

Ramona said...

Wowza! This is spectacular! I love your card. You go!

Paige said...

I love this terrific card! Very well designed!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Very cute how you coordinated the flower on the inside with the embossing on the front.

Louise Forsyth said...

This is so cool.... love the black & white and the embossing looks fab.

Loretta Rodger said...

Very beautiful, love the dimension!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS