Christmas Greeting

8.31.2009

Here is another card I made using a pattern from stitching cards. The last few days I have been working on a few Halloween and fall cards, I will have them ready to post in a few days. I also have been working on a couple of Birthday cards for my friends and family. My sisters Birthday is on Halloween so I have been trying to come up with a cute idea for a Birthday / Halloween card.
Supplies: Card Stock- White and Blue / Snowflake Pattern- Design Copyright "Stitchingcards.com" / Beads- Clear White and Blue / Thread- White / Sliver Sentiment Sticker- Not Sure

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Absolutely beautiful. Love the stitched snowflake!

LaLatty said...

WOW! This sure looks like a lot of work, but it's so worth it! Beautiful snowflake card!

TannyP said...

I'll bet these are truly treasured cards since so much work is put into them. Fabulous job!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS