Another Beaded Christmas Card

8.15.2009

It's kinda hard to make any new cards when almost all of your craft supplies are packed up ready to be moved. I'm just going keep posting pic's of cards I never got around to posting before. I do have a few things unpacked still so maybe I'll try to whip something up.
Supplies: Ornament Pattern- Design copyright "Stitchingcards.com" / Card Stock-White and Light Blue/ Thread- Gold,Blue,Plum,Pink / Glass Seed Beads- Blue,Gold,Pink,Plum,Green/ Sentiment Sticker - "Seasons Greetings"

3 comments:

Ramona said...

My lands. This is so beautiful. How in the world did you ever get all those beads so perfect. It is awesome.

Purple D said...

Wow, lovely, lovely! The all-beads card is so original!

Cath said...

You are going to town on these! So fun!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS