Splish Splash!

5.29.2009

I made this card using Amy's Friday Sketch. You can see Amy's Friday Sketch and all the other participants cards HERE. I colored the duck in with water color pencils, after you color your image you can go over it with a paint brush and a little water to give it a water colored look. (I did not do this) For the background I sponged on a glittered light blue caulk to make it look like the duck was swimming in water. Its hard to see in the photo but I used a Diamond Glaze adhesive to give the ducks goggles a glass like finish. Supplies: Paper- Die Cuts With A View Assorted Stack / Card Stock- Textured Light Blue / Stamp- CTMH C1365 "Makin' Waves" / Ink Pad- Staz On "Jet Black" / Ribbon- Craft Essentials "Yellow" / Water Color Pencils- Staedtler Karat Aquarell / Caulk- Blue Glitter / Diamond Glaze

1 comment:

Arlene said...

So cute... wonderful image and colors.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS