Thank You With All My Heart

4.03.2009

I really liked the hand cut flower I made for the last card I posted so I decided to make another card using a different layout. For the base of the card I scored lines with my EK Success Embossing Tool. ( lines are 1/2" apart) After all my lines were embossed I went over them with a piece of sand paper to distress them. I then hand cut four circles for my flower and four leafs. After I had them all cut out I wrinkled them up to give them a textured look. Then I layered the four circles and added a button to hold them together. I stamped my sentiment onto a square piece of Colonial White card stock, I layered that with a square piece of Tulip card stock. If you look closely you can see I also distressed border of my sentiment square, I did this by running a Edge distresser back and forth around all four sides.

Supplies: Paper- CTMH "Perfect Day" Paper
Pack /Card Stock- CTMH Juniper, Sorbet, Tulip,
Colonial White, / Stamp- CTMH C1056
"Curly Sentiments" / CTMH Ink Pad- Juniper /
Button- Favorite Findings "White" / Thread- Yellow / CTMH Edge Distresser

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS