Some Bunny Loves You / Amy's Friday Sketch #53

3.15.2009

Last week I tried Amy's Friday Sketch Challenge and I really liked it so I thought I'd try this weeks challenge. To see Amy's Friday Sketch #53 click HERE. I usually don't make a lot of Easter cards but this sketch was perfect for one. I paper pieced the bunny in white and the egg in a cream color. I colored the dots on the egg a chocolate brown, I also paper pieced the bow in pink. For the tags I used a Sizzlits die, then stamped my "Some bunny loves you" sentiment.

Supplies: Paper- By Sandy Lion "Daisy Stripes" /
Card Stock- Pink, Brown, White, Cream /
Stamp- CTMH B1324 "Bunny Love" /Ribbon- CraftEssentials "C2 Cream" /Sizzlits- Funky Tags / CTMH Ink Pads and Markers- Black and Chocolate Brown /Thread- Brown


No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS