Embossed Happy Birthday

2.01.2009

I've had this light green embossed Happy Birthday scrap paper setting around for awhile so I decide to use it for this card. I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment on a matching green card stock and then mounted it on a larger piece of blue card stock. For the border in the middle I used a strip of blue paper and a smaller strip of green and added three green brads. I used the flower paper to match the embossed flowers from the Happy Birthday Cuttlebug folder. I then mounted the embossed card stock to a larger piece of blue card stock.
Supplies: Paper- Die Cuts With A View Assorted Printed Paper Stack 432 Count / Card stock- Bright Blue and Light Green / Embossing Folder- Cuttlebug A2 Embossing Folder "Happy Birthday" /Sentiment Stamp- By Kolette Hall Studio G / Close To My Heart Ink Pad- Black / Brads- Shinny Light Green

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS