Valentine's Times Two

1.05.2009

This is my first post that I have posted in awhile. I had a death in the family a few days ago, but I'm not going to go into any details. These two cards I made last week but I never got around to posting them so here they are.




Supplies: Paper-Die Cuts With A View Stack 4 & Die Cuts With A View "The Pets Stack" / Brown card stock / Stamps- Close To My Heart C1281 "Card Commentary" & W327 "Sweet Love" / Paper Flowers- Close To My heart / Gold Heart- Not sure of name / Brad- Dark Pink



Supplies: Paper-Die Cuts With A View Assorted Printed Paper Stack 432 Count / White Card stock wavy border / Stamps- Close To My Heart D1306 "Treasure Life" / Flower Stickers- Sandy Lion Essentials "Black Sketch Flowers"

1 comment:

Valerie said...

love black & white cards this is really pretty!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS