Hey There Cupcake!

1.27.2009


I used the "Cupcake Sprinkles" stamp set from Close To My Heart for this card. (Note: The scroll border stamp is not apart of this set) I stamped the frosting in a baby pink and the bottom of the cupcake in Chocolate brown. I also stamped the border stamp in the Chocolate brown and the sentiment in the same baby pink I used for the frosting. The set comes with sprinkles you can stamp but I decided to punch out small circles that matched my paper. After I punched out the small circles for the sprinkles on my cupcake I added a little glitter with a glitter pen.
Supplies: Paper- Close To My Heart /Card stock- Pink,Green, and White / Stamp- Close To My Heart D1336"Cupcake Sprinkles" / Scroll boarder stamp- By Rubber Stampede 3214F "Romantic Scroll Label /Close To My Heart Ink Pads- Chocolate Brown and Baby Pink/ Glitter Pen- By Crayola / Close To My Heart small hole punch (used for sprinkles)

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS